July 24, 2016 (v1.10)
Happy seven years! (Oh god help)
- Fixed a secret in Level 8.
- Corrected an oversight in Level 9. It was previously impossible to backtrack without save+quit after one point in the dungeon.
- Once more, a music change in Level 5. Hopefully I can leave the damn thing alone now.
- The module files are now packaged with the quest itself! Standalone downloads of both the quest file and music will continue to exist, but the "main" download will now be a complete package. (Seriously, give the trackers a shot. They add a lot!)
- Tweaked the entrance room of Level 9 slightly.
November 1st, 2015 (v1.09)
- Fixed a small tile misalignment.
- Cleaned up the cloud cover in the Dark World - now it shouldn't abruptly cut off when viewing the map. (Also, fixed a misplaced tile in the same area.)
Minor graphical fixes this time around.
October 30th, 2015 (v1.08)
- Another Level 8 bug fixed. I think I should actually have that down now, and you should no longer get stuck in any walls in Level 8.
- Changed a secret in the Dark World to attempt to make it slightly less obvious.
- Fixed a very minor graphical error in Level 6.
- Fixed a missing string in the Light World.
- Added a shop to the Dark World. It should be easier to obtain bombs if needed now.
Another large update. I'm so tired of that Level 8 bug, and if it's still broken I may just punch a hole in something. I've also become aware of a music-handling bug in 2.51 where it doesn't quite work right with one of the Dark World songs - I'll look into resolving this in a future update.
October 29th, 2015 (v1.05)
- A few minor undercombo bugs in Level 3 fixed. I'm not sure how this escaped me for six years.
- Fixed a cave palette. I'm not sure how this actually took me six years to fix.
- Fixed a heart container not being held up. Again, it's such a small bug I never thought anything of it until now.
- Changed Level 5's theme. I swore I'd leave the soundtrack alone, but this has just bugged me so much for so long that I gave in to the desire to change it. I've left the old song in the tracker archive as sort of a bonus song, but it no longer appears in-game. (Honestly, I'm not even sure this one will fit and/or stick, but I wanted to switch it to SOMETHING else.)
This may be the largest update to the quest yet. (And, by far, one of the least important, but still.)
March 25th, 2014 (v1.02)
- Game-breaking bug in Level 8 fixed. (You could save and get permanently trapped if playing on a non-1.92 version.)
Other bugfixes are in the works, but I'll wrap those up in one update. This one was severe, and it was about time I got around to fixing it.
July 27th, 2009 (v1.01)
- Game breaking bug in Level 6 fixed. Thanks to Dr. Mutagen for reporting it.
July 24th, 2009 (v1.0)
- Quest completed. Please check the Contact page to find out how to inform me of bugs or other issues.